(Church of the three saints)
An ancient hill top town, famous for ...
* The home of Dr William Price, the pioneer of cremation, his statue stands in the center of the town (his daughter actually lived in the Butchers Arms).
* Llantrisant Parish Church - A beautiful church dating back to the 11th Century, complete with lovely stained glass windows, (one to the east by Edward Burne Jones) - sits on the skyline of Llantrisant and can clearly be seen from the M4.
* Llantrisant Common - owned by the Freemen of Llantrisant, who's ancestors took part in the battle of Crecy in 1346.
* Llantrisant Castle - overlooking the Vale of Glamorgan. constructed in the 13th Century, now sadly in ruins.
* Model House Craft & Design Centre - a contemporary craft centre with studios for artists, a vibrant programme of exhibitions, craft workshops and a design led gift shop.
* Traditional Toys - a very unique toyshop, selling wooden toys, rocking horses, doll's houses, STEIFF teddies, CHARLIE BEARS and gollies, etc.
* Pink Zebra - a funky ladies clothing boutique, selling a fabulous range of ladies clothing, handbags, accessories and probably the biggest range of Yankee Candles in South
A little bit of history
Side view from the Butchers Arms Gallery on a frosty morning, showing Henry & Pat's farm